Why Join Project Portfolio Management Professionals? In the world of the PMO and PPM, your success is enhanced with the help and guidance of others. Project Portfolio Management Professionals chapters provide vital, free national peer networking opportunities that you won’t find anywhere else:
• Networking with your peers in national and local settings through the PPMP LinkedIn group and website where you can ask questions and discuss PPM and PMO topics that are important to you.
• Regular chapter meetings, featuring live, interactive panel discussions and informative webinars with industry leaders.
• A national project and portfolio management event calendar, so you can find more ways to learn in your city. One calendar of all events pertaining to the discipline.
• A glossary of PPM terms when you’re looking for just the right thing to say.
• Project Portfolio Management Professionals archived presentations, a PPMP blog, and other materials to increase your knowledge and skills.
• Assistance in developing a PPMP chapter in your city.
• List of Guest Speakers (non-vendor) willing to do live speaking engagements, webcasts or podcasts to facilitate knowledge for your region.
Using all the tools Project Portfolio Management Professionals has to offer, you can be a part of a growing community that builds and improves PPM best practices!
It's fast and free. Join PPMP today!